You’ve invested in solar and, like any investment, it’s worthwhile making sure it’s maintained properly. This is important both to ensure maximum performance, and to ensure the system is operating safely.
Cost from $165.00 (GST inclusive)
- Clean panels.
- Check panels and ensure mid/end clamps are tight.
- Checking actual kWh output against expected figures.
- Check framing integrity.
- Ensure all plugs and sockets are connected, clean and free from corrosion.
- Check and test all wiring for damage and compliance.
- Check roof penetrations are water tight and there is no water ingress.
- Check functionality of all switches and circuit breakers.
- Test inverter’s safety functions.
- Customer report